Friday, November 11, 2011

Siri-like voice recognition coming to cars

CNET NEWS | NOVEMBER 9, 2011
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/cnet/WSAE/~3/JMevdtUzqw8/

I am an early adopter...if something new comes out, I must have it. I am just going nuts waiting for Dec 2 to arrive so I can get the new iPhone at the discounted rate...I keep telling myself it is worth $300 to wait a few weeks but it has not been easy. The commercials every night showing off the Siri capability does not help matters. Now cars are going to upgrade to this tech. My car is pretty cool but have to admit the voice recognition is not exactly perfect...when I ask it to call my mom and it thinks I say call Tim Thomas...I mean really...they don't even sound alike. How am I going to convince my hubby I need a new car though just because I can have a better conversation with it. That one is going to take some work.

No comments:

Post a Comment